I gave it a new name. Please welcome...
- ..._Start.bat did not play folders with "." in the name. fixed.
- Revised playing thread logic. May have changed SQ. Well, I'm fine with it for now.
- I'd recommended to set BufferSizeInMilliseconds=40 (on the other hand 16000 also gives good results) in StealthAudioPlayer.ini for WASAPI mode
- Fix for broken SQ of StealthAudioPlayer_0.0.7 (More on this Later)
- Fix ASIO - auto next track: the right channel could trip a number of samples
- Cue sheet support (Next track only for now)
- Context menu text is changed to "Play with StealthAudioPlayer"
StealthAudioPlayer looks for the cue file in the same folder as the big .wav(flac,mp3) file. The cue file should have the same file name and a ".cue" extension.
If it does not find the cue file with the same name, it looks only one more time for any cue file in that folder and use that cue file if it finds it.
So, in general, if you have one cue file with any name beside the wav file in the folder StealthAudioPlayer will use it.
ARandomName.cue (i.e. MyFavouriteAlbum.cue)