- Buffer size aligning in WASAPI bug fixed. .... SQ!?
- When opening a folder with SAP changed to not processing m3u playlists inside that folder.
- After fast forwarding (un-pausing), not exiting right away when the last track ends. Fixed.
- Playback has been slightly modified which allows for a new setting - N_Setting=1 in the StealthAudioPlayer.ini:
- When playing folder with right click files are played in alphabetical order now.
- Add Autohotkey script for media keys. See Autohotkey website for details.
- Add the current m3u playlist "StealthAudioPlayer.m3u". Preserves current playlist after exit. It also shows currently played track. You can open it in notepad and use it as "Now Playing" functionality. So now when StealthAudioPlayer.exe starts without parameters it will resume the StealthAudioPlayer.m3u from the saved track.
- Pause does not show a dialog anymore. It exits preserving StealthAudioPlayer.m3u and also remembers current track position in the current m3u playlist StealthAudioPlayer.m3u. When you start pause.bat again it resumes at the saved position of the current track.
- *.wv files added to the converters list. You need to add the following line to the [Converters] in StealthAudioPlayer.ini
- InstallStealthAudioPlayer.bat should be run for some of the above changes to take effect.
Only in case you really feel like it, here is a chance to thank/support/encourage me by donating a few bucks.